cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmorse-AFW
Occasional Member - Level 2

Search User Accounts by Employee Number

As an Admin, when adding/updating/editing user accounts, it would be extremely helpful to have the search bar recognize employee numbers.

For example, the user import error report shows errors by employee/manager number, not name.  So First, I have to search for the manager's name in our HCM system, so I can access the manager's user account by name in Concur.  It just adds more work, to not be able to search by employee name and number.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmorse-AFW This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. Here is a link to our list of SAP Concur options for improvement requests: Customer Influence Program

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmorse-AFW This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. Here is a link to our list of SAP Concur options for improvement requests: Customer Influence Program

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tmorse-AFW
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin,

I have set up an account to be an influencer.  However, my submission to be accepted to the SAP Concur Expense Influencer page has been pending for a week!