cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmroszczak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Screen Share Concur Mobile App

I am trying to share my Concur Mobile app screen while on a Teams call.  The app opens up fine while I am sharing, however, the app does not seem to recognize any of actions in the app (clicking on the menu items or the settings or options does not do anything).  I am on Samsung S9 Android 10 phone connected with the latest version of Microsoft Teams.  Any thoughts?

Or is there another option that you would suggest for sharing my SAP Concur app screen during a meeting.

thank you

joe

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmroszczak It isn't an app. It is software you load on your laptop/desktop computer. When it is launched, you make sure your phone and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. There is a help option in the software for connecting your phone. I use an iPhone, so I am not sure what screen mirroring option Android's have, but I know Reflector works for both. 

If you Google Reflector, you can find it. It is made by Squirrel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmroszczak are you on the Teams call using your mobile phone or are you on a Laptop/Desktop while on Teams and needing a way to show your phone screen on the Laptop/Desktop?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmroszczak

Hi Kevin, I was attempting to share my share while connected to the Teams call on my mobile phone.  i would be happy to use the teams call on my laptop if there was a way to connect my phone to the laptop and share that phone screen.  However, I was not able to find a good way to do that.  If you know of a better way, I am open to it.

thank you

joe

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmroszczak I've used a piece of software called Reflector. It allows me to wirelessly share my phone screen to my laptop/desktop screen so that I can then display through whichever meeting application (like Teams) that I'm using. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmroszczak

Thanks Kevin.  i did not see an app in the Play Store called Reflector.  Is it available for android to you know?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmroszczak It isn't an app. It is software you load on your laptop/desktop computer. When it is launched, you make sure your phone and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. There is a help option in the software for connecting your phone. I use an iPhone, so I am not sure what screen mirroring option Android's have, but I know Reflector works for both. 

If you Google Reflector, you can find it. It is made by Squirrel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmroszczak

Thank you Kevin, I will give that a try.