cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
f245632
Occasional Member - Level 1

Saving home address for commute deduction

Is there a way to save my home address under normal commute deduction so that I don't need to re-enter it each time?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@f245632 Try going to Profile>Profile Settings. From there select Company Information and enter your work address. Then scroll down and enter you home address.

Next, you will need to create your mileage expenses and enter in the commute addresses. The report will need to be submitted. Give that a try and see if it saves the commute addresses.

I'm not 100% sure this will work, but this is what I found in our documentation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
f245632
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your response.  Unfortunately, when I go under company information...it does not give me the option to enter work or home address?

dear @f245632 

I am not surprise that you can not add your home address, as the mileage (depending on the Country tax rules) need to be considered from the company's address. The mileage should start from that address. Please verify with your company Tax and legal department, that maybe rules varies in your Country.

Let us know.

thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
pikashow1201
New Member - Level 1

Get ready to embark on a cinematic adventure like never before! download Pikashow allows you to feast your eyes on the latest Hollywood and Bollywood blockbusters, as well as a diverse range of films tailored to your preferences. And the best part? The app is consistently updated, ensuring that your entertainment never hits a dull moment when using the free PikaShow app.

Experience the epitome of convenience with the latest version of the PikaShow APK. Discover new and popular movies effortlessly, as this user-friendly design prioritizes seamless navigation for everyone to enjoy without a hitch.