cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Csolarte
Occasional Member - Level 1

Saving Expense Failed: We could not save the expense. Please try again later.

Dear All,

I have experience the following message with the concur IOS app (version 9.101.02204270929) Iphone XR (IOS version 15.4.1). I tried to reinstall the app and update the sytem but the issue persist. Could you please advice?

Csolarte_0-1651828623916.png

Many thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Amy_ESG

one of my users is also having this same issue.  I would appreciate knowing the solution here...thanks!

Amy_ESG_0-1652108430914.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Csolarte and @Amy_ESG try shutting down the phone and rebooting that seems to fix several issues people have on the app.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amy_ESG

thank you Kevin, but unfortunately this has not fixed my users issue.  I have another user on an iPhone with the same issue now.  We have also tried reinstalling to no avail.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amy_ESG I'm asking our mobile team again to see if there is a fix or if they have pinpointed the issue. You are the third different customer reporting the issue, so it isn't isolated to one user or company. I'll let you know what I hear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Willo

I have the same issue. Rebooted phone, reinstalled app, got a new phone still says:  Saving Expense Failed: We could not save the expense. Please try again later. Really frustrating as cannot deal with expenses on the move.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Willo which expense types did you attempt to add to your report on the mobile app? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Willo

I have tried various. But Parking and Subsistence, but all the ones I use are affected.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Willo I know this issue has come up before and when I ask our mobile team, they usually respond by asking if I have a case number. So, my best suggestion is to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur. That way you can have someone from the mobile team look into the issue and see what my causing the issue. 

If you log in to SAP Concur, mouse over Help in the upper right corner. See if there is an option that says Contact Support. Let me know if this option is not there. That would mean your company's site administrator would need to submit the ticket for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Willo

Hi I have already done that. But had nothing back in terms of acknowledgement?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Willo if you submitted a case, can you post the case number, for me please? That way I can provide it when I post this internally. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey