cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r76
New Member - Level 1

SAP concur balance transfer

Hello All,

in my expense report appears the item "transfer balance to", is it a refund that has been made and not withdrawn from my current account?

thank you for calryfying this

BR

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@r76 I've honestly never seen a Balance Transfer before on a corporate card. Balance Transfers are usually when someone takes their balance from one credit card and they move the balance to another card because the other card has lower interest rates. 

I'm not sure how this showed up. 

I did look at your credit card transaction history in the system and I do see a payment made last year in the amount of this Balance Transfer transaction, so I don't think there is any issue. You could try deleting the transaction. Log in to SAP Concur and click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen that opens, scroll down to the Available Expenses section. Click the little checkbox to the left of the Balance Transfer. You will see the Delete button activate on the right side of the screen. Click Delete. If your company allows for deleting card transactions, it will go away. If your company does not allow deleting card transactions, you'll get a message stating as such. 

If you want to get rid of it, you can always add it to your next expense report and mark it as personal. That way no payment will be made for the transaction, but it will be removed from your Available Expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.