cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunnarw
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Concur Mobile App SSO Sign In Errors

Greetings,

I've been using the SAP Concur Mobile App successfully for a long time. After a device switch I am unable to login into the app on my new device.

We are using the SSO with Okta. After entering my email I get redirected to our SSO page. Once authenticated I am redirected back into the SAP Concur Mobile app which immediately redirects me back to the start of the process. An error message pops up when this happens (error on the server, please contact your admin).

gunnarw_0-1669399883782.png

5 REPLIES 5
gunnarw

SSO still doesn't work. But our administrator was able to help me by creating a password. This allowed me to bypass SSO login.

mgutierrez10

Hi gunnarw, 

We went live with Concur Expense a week ago, and I have some users that are experiencing the same error you are reporting. Did you find the cause and were able to solve it?

Thanks!

gunnarw

No solution. Just the workaround I mentioned above with bypassing SSO.

mgutierrez10

HI @gunnarw

In my case the problem was causeed because SAP changed from EU1 to EU2, and inexplicably some users were pointing to EU1. They uninstalled the application and installed it again and it worked for them.

Regards

bennywille
Occasional Member - Level 1

Was the root cause supported/ confirmed by SAP Concur? Was this published in any Release document (EU1/EU2 change affects SSO Login via App)I‘m searching for more details and would also communicate this to our User.