cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e557392
New Member - Level 1

Running Expense Reports for Team Members

I am trying to determine why several expense reports have not hit the Project they were supposed to be charged to.  I can download receipts for invoicing purposes but need the actual expense report to determine what network the expenses were charged to.  Can you tell me how I can go about doing that?

Thank you for your help....Bill Perry

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello Bill,

Your Concur Administrator will have to give you specific permissions to allow you to investigate. Either the Processor (Audit) role or Proxy login would likely work for you. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@e557392 @JessicaL is correct. You either need to have the Processor Audit or Processor role or be given the Proxy permission. The other option is to use Cognos reporting to see this information. You will need to get in contact with your company's internal SAP Concur Admin to get these permissions added. 

I do have a question though...how did you know that there are several expense reports that have line items that didn't hit the correct project? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.