cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aespiritu
Occasional Member - Level 3

Reports filtered by Expense Type

Hi there! 

Is there a Total Spend report that I can export from Concur Expense? I need to track specific expense types i.e. meals, office supplies etc., that our team has classified under their expenses. Is there such a report? Can I filter for specific Expense Types?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aespiritu have you used Cognos reporting? If so, go into the Standard Reports folder found in Public Folders. Look for the Expense Processing folder. In there is the Expense Entry Analysis report you could try. It allows you to pick a date range, employees and expense types. 

Be sure to copy the report from the Expense Processing folder to your My Folders before you run the report. There are a few other reports in this same Expense Processing folder that might work as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aespiritu

Thank Kevin! 
I've never used or heard of Cognos reporting before. How do I get access to it?

aespiritu

Hi @KevinD  

Tagging you here, hoping you can further assist with my original inquiry as I have not used Cognos before. Do you know if this is a third-party solution, or is it a software embedded into SAP Concur?

Pattie
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do you select all employees for that report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pattie leave the prompt for employee blank, that should return all employees. 🙂 Or if you see a list of employees under the Employee prompt, there should be a Select All option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pattie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks!  That worked!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pattie I was pretty confident it would work. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey