cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vincent
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report showing expense notes sent back to employee?

Hello,

is there a standard report to show the expense notes sent back to employee.

There is a report showing the sent back status when launching the report, but not I can not find report showing any "sent back expenses" reports during a certain period.

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vincent I don't recall a standard report that shows this, but you can build a report that shows Report Comments, which includes the notes written by the person who returned the report. Do you have any report building experience in Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vincent
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your quick answer.

I do not have experience building Concur reports.

I have access to standard reports, but they do not meet my needs.

Any way to show me how to build this report?

Thanks,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vincent Unfortunately showing you how to build reports is a little more involved than a quick phone call. However, we do offer free classes on how to use Cognos reporting. I would highly suggest you attend. The best part it is FREE. Check out this link to our reporting resources to see our next available class: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

On the resource page, scroll down to the Register for Training section to see a list of our classes. 

Also, on this same resource page you will see a list of topics. These are little videos walking you through how to build the report. One is specific to adding Comments to a report. This should help you as well. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.