cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolr5
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rejected expense

Hi All

I am new to using Concur and my first experience isn't great. 

I have had two expenses rejected.  One because the receipt from a restaurant isn't dated and the second because my mileage claim has insufficient fuel receipts.  The mileage claim is for 14 miles and the fuel receipt is for £29!

Could someone help me navigate the system please?

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carolr5 Hello there. 

So, can you tell me who sent your report back? Was it your Manager? 

To be completely transparent and honest, there really isn't much anyone on this forum can do to help. When a report is returned to an employee, it is usually because of some internal company policy that is not being met by the expense. 

In reading the reasons, I'm not sure why the restaurant receipt isn't dated. Can you explain? 

Why is your fuel receipt insufficent? Did you spend 29GBP on the fuel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carolr5
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your response. 

The items have been refused by the SAP audit and caused exceptions.  The reasons are as previously stated. £29 fuel receipt is insufficient for 14 miles of travel and the restaurant receipt date does not match the expense claim date, i.e. the restaurant didn't date the handwritten receipt.  Both of these receipts are acceptable to my company as have been claimed numerous times before.

Other than dating the food receipt myself, which I can't as it's a split expense between 4 people so I don't have the original, and going out and filling my car with petrol, I can't see how to get around this.

Carol