cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janeiro
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement lead time

hi

I recently submitted an expense report, and it says in the Concur system that it is already paid.  However, I have not received in my bank account.  How many days will it take to actually enter in my bank account?

thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@janeiro It usually takes I believe 2-3 business days to post to your account. 

Has it been longer than that? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@janeiro It usually takes I believe 2-3 business days to post to your account. 

Has it been longer than that? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JPVigneault
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD  Hi Kevin, you said that it takes approximetly 2-3 days, what if i told you that most of my expenses are as paid but not have been reimbursed since 1 to 2 months, what could be the cause of that? I openned a request at the help desk but every 3 days their response is "We will get back to you soon" Now, do you think it is possible to talk directly to someone at Concur to figure this out? Can you write me in private for that?

Thanks in advance for your help

@JPVigneault there could me a number of reasons. Without looking at your site, it is hard to say. Have you tried asking someone in your Finance or Payroll Department? I always suggest people ask internally about payment issues first before going to Concur. Most likely someone at your company can explain what the issue is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JPVigneault
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD Yes that was my first reflex, but everybody on our side is pointing the helpdesk like the only way to get answers. From the Helpdesk their are most likely not working at all on my case since i opened the ticket on November 16th 2020 and still they cannot confirm that everything is fine from their side. What would be my next move to get things moving?

@JPVigneault if you can send me a private message with your full name and your company name, I can at least look at the expense reports in question and see if there is something happening behind the scenes. 

Also, please send me the names of the expense reports in question. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey