cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davide
Occasional Member - Level 2

Registration of working hours

Dear all, 

I am given a requirement to allow Concur Expenses to additionally register effective Working hours from some resources - so besides travelling the effective time they spent working. Do you know how we can set it up so users can load that information (regardless of travel times)? Thanks ! 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davide Concur Expense is strictly for submitting expenses, it is not a time keeping tool. However, you could create a custom field labeled Hours or Working Time where users could enter their time. This could be added to the expense report header. The amount of hours wouldn't feed to your HR or time keeping system, but you could build reports to track this field on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davide I'm not quite sure I understand what you are asking. Could you clarify a bit more please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Davide

Hi Kevin! 

For certain projects we would like to not just to calculate and expense daily allowances but also to record working time for payroll purposes. I am very clear about the daily allowance but not if we can use it as time recording tool too - Are you able to let me know whether or not that is possible ? Thanks ! 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davide Concur Expense is strictly for submitting expenses, it is not a time keeping tool. However, you could create a custom field labeled Hours or Working Time where users could enter their time. This could be added to the expense report header. The amount of hours wouldn't feed to your HR or time keeping system, but you could build reports to track this field on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Davide

Thanks Kevin, makes sense ! Thanks