cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bindu112
New Member - Level 1

Refund sent to amex, but it's still in concur

Hello,

I have an expense that is 15days over. I was wrongfully charged, but have since received a refund back on my Amex. How can I remove them from Concur expenses without incurring any extra charges from Amex and concur.

Any help today would be appreciated.

Thaks

Bindu

3 REPLIES 3
ncommane
New Member - Level 1

If both the charge and refund are in your concur account an administrator can remove the charges but I would create a claim with the charge and refund for full visability and let both charges hit the gl

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Agreed, if you can see both the transaction and the refund, place them in a report/claim together. If you cannot yet see the refund, I would suggest contacting your Concur Administrator as the refund may be hidden in Concur and they should be able to release it so you can put it in a report.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Normally if both the charge and the credit is in Concur, we ask the employee to add to their report as it would be a wash (charge and credit).  This is for auditing purposes in case the charge comes back into the account.  I also ask for a comment which indicates the charge was incorrect and then the credit refers back to the date of the charge.  Just better for our auditing.  

Nancy Murray
Agfa