cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIMMarks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Red Flag Error

Despite uploading my receipt successfully (I thought), I received the following error message:

Upload your receipts to expense  line item using the Attach Receipt Images. In order for the red flag to be re-evaluated, you will need to click the Submit link again. 

What do I do?

7 REPLIES 7
bpurvis
Occasional Member - Level 3

If you attached it to the correct expense line, you just need to submit again, the message stays up there until you submit.  Otherwise, make sure the receipt is on the correct expense item.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FIMMarks as @bpurvis mentioned, the red exception does not go away until you try to submit again. Give it a try and let me know if the message persists.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
FIMMarks

Hi, I don't submit because I'm working on behalf of my boss, and I need her to review first, then she submits. When she asks, can I tell her that she can just go ahead and submit if she finds everything acceptable and the red flag will disappear?

FIMMarks

Good morning,

I wanted to follow up. If my boss submits, will the red flag disappear?

bpurvis
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes!  Sometimes, if I'm unsure, I submit and then it if works, I recall it and then the flag is gone and whoever's report it is, won't even know there was an issue.

nckiraly
New Member - Level 1

Hey there - I have some charges that the red flag for "receipt not attached" will not go away - even when I have a receipt added. Anyone experience this? How do I get this removed?

nckiraly
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue here - multiple expense lines with receipt attached still gives red flag