Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petrus
New Member - Level 1

Receipts stuck in uploading

880975DF-C8AA-4716-A814-9F7E4E2013A7.png

Hello,

I need to submit a significant list of expenses but after taking pictures of several receipts that were not recognized in the app, it seems that the upload of these receipts has been stuck for hours stating « analysis of the receipt » for several receipts. I have tried assigning receipt to other expenses directly with the Camera of my iPhone, which moves the expenses to the expense report but fails to record the receipt…

I have tried to log off/log on, reinstall the app, using the app from another device, delete the uploading receipts (which throws an error): nothing worked.

i really appreciate if you can help me with this issue.

best regards,

Petrus

6 REPLIES 6
Orisha
New Member - Level 3

Hello,

This problem also affects me, my expenses have been in analysis for hours. I see that the screenshot sent above is in French and I am also French, may be a problem with European servers.

If f anyone can help us also thank you.

josepmarti
New Member - Level 1

I'm from Spain and same problem

NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello all,

this issue affects all Concur Mobile APP users, I raised a case yesterday and stills in progress.

Hope they solve the issue ASAP.

Regards

NTS
Super User
Super User

Latest update:

Dear SAP Concur Administrator,

We understand that for your users who have GRDC active that their receipts and expenseIt entries are not being processed as expected.

What we are doing:
Our Development Team have been made aware and have begun their investigation into the issue.

What to expect:
Our Development Team will work to identify the cause of this issue and determine the best steps for resolution.

What are next steps:
As a commitment to keeping you informed, we will provide you with another update by Thursday, July 21st 2022 at 10:00 PM UTC or sooner, should a significant change occur regarding the fix.

Kind regards,
Product Support – Concur
SAP Support

NTS
Super User
Super User

Latest update:

Hello SAP Concur Administrator,

Our Development Team has confirmed that this issue has now been resolved. We will continue to monitor for 72 hours.

We appreciate your understanding that our commitment to deliver timely support consistently to all our customers requires us to re-evaluate the priority of an incident to match the current state of the incident.
The incident was managed as a Priority 2 and has been adjusted to a Priority 3 upon confirmation of the resolution.

Users who have GRDC active should now find that their receipts and expenseIt entries are being processed as expected.

We kindly ask you to verify if you are still encountering any additional issues. If so, please provide as many details about the issue as possible, as we will need to perform further investigation.
If you see the issue has been resolved, please feel free to close the case at your convenience.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,
Product Support – Concur
SAP Support

Michael107
New Member - Level 1

I live in the USA and still having this problem. I have taken several trips over the past couple of weeks and have taken pictures using my Sap Concur app and not one meal receipts have uploaded so I can expenses them. any assistance would be great.