cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giulia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts not uploaded - receipts@expenseit.com

Hello! As an Executive Assistant I manage expenses on behalf of my boss. Thanks to this forum, I found out that I can still use Expenseit to upload his receipts and automatically create expense entries. I followed the instructions I found here:

- Verified both email addresses on Concur, mine and my boss';

- Sent the receipts via email to receipts@expenseit.com, with my boss' email address in the subject.

The receipts are not loaded on his Concur profile though. Is it possible that it takes more time or I did something wrong? I sent the email about an hour ago.

Thank you very much for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giulia did the receipts for your boss ever show up or did they not appear in Available Expenses? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
giulia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin! They didn't, but later I found out from our IT department that they had to be sent to a different email address for our Company. So now it works perfectly! Thank you, Giulia

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giulia Great to hear you got it worked out. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.