cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardspies
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts not saving to photos

When I use the camera on my iPhone to take pictures of receipts, they are not being saved to my photos on the phone. They do show up in Concur but they are not being saved. Please help

17 REPLIES 17
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It is a setting within the app to save to Photos. From the app home screen, press the the three blue lines in the upper left-hand corner. That takes you to the menu. Select Settings from the menu. On the Settings screen you will see an option to turn on the Save receipts to photos option. 

That should do it for you. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have the same issue.  When using the SAP concur app last year, all the photos I took with the expensit button would save to my iPhone.  But since using the app in 2019, it has not saved a single photo with the setting correctly activated.  I now have a missing receipt that I cannot submit because I lost the original.

I also want to understand why when I take photos using the app, they never save in the "available receipts" section on the website. Even last year I have never seen this happen.  Ever! I also called to report it but nothing has changed.

If you can slove that mystery too I would be happy to learn how to fix both. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @1000263209  @richardspies  @KevinD ,

Good day.

This issue is known and being worked on by our R&D team. No specific time provided for resolution. Once the fix is implemented, I will provide another update.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

richardspies

Hi,

It's been a couple of months now since I reported this bug. Any update?

Thanks,

Richard

Brentahayden

I am having the same troubles.  When will this be resolved?  The save photos option is enabled but the receipt is not being saved.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

When will this be resolved?  For me the images don't save to Photos when I have ExpenseIt enabled on iOS; if I disable ExpenseIt they do save to Photos, but we really need it to work with ExpenseIt as we're trying to push that feature.

Flempitsky

I still have the issue never save to phone sometimes disappear in receipt list. We do not use expenseit wish we did.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Flempitsky

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? That would be a good place to start. You can do so through your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk. You can reach out to your company to learn which channel they prefer. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @richardspies @Flempitsky @DeanR @Brentahayden ,

Good day.

The issue on receipts not saving on devices even though the setting is enabled is still an ongoing issue that R&D is continually working on. Just an update: For Android devices, issue will be addressed on the release of Concur app version 9.71, except for a small corner case that will be addressed in 9.72. For iOS, we are still working on it.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

MMAUST

Thanks for the update.  This is really a problem for us, because users (especially execs) don't want to have to keep the paper copies of receipts once they take the photo.   We've gone to great lengths to train them to use and trust the mobile app.  So, this definitely has high visibility and impacts the perception of the product.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @MMAUST ,

Good day and Thank you for reaching out.

To properly assist you on the issue raised, are you referring to saving photos to the device's gallery after capturing them via the Concur mobile app? 

Please advise.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

MMAUST

Yes, because that's what this thread was about.  When I take a photo with the Concur Mobile app, I would expect the setting "Save receipts to Photos" to save the receipt image to the camera roll on the phone.   But, the image is not saved.  Seems like a minor thing, but with the relative frequency of Concur Mobile issues, its vital to have the image saved so it can be processed again later.

Settings:  

ExpenseIt = On

Expense Assistant = On

Save receipts to Photos = On

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @MMAUST ,

Thank you for your confirmation.

With the new 9.71 app version on Android and 9.71.2 on iOS, have you tested if the issue is still happening?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

MMAUST

Hi, Anna:

I just updated to 9.71.2 on iOS.  It appears this was just released on August 9th.  

While there are no mentions about this in the release notes (which I read every month), it does seem the images are finally saving, as expected, to the camera roll.

Thanks for highlighting this new development for us.

-Michael

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

HI @MMAUST ,

Thank you for your confirmation.

Good to hear that it is now starting to work. Once the 9.72 is released, a full fix will be implemented with regards to this issue.

Thank you again,

AnnaDizo

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is also working for me now after installing iOS v9.71.2.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @DeanR ,

This is good to hear!

Thank you for your confirmation and patience.

Regards,

AnnaDizo