cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Query Studio - Microsoft Edge

What is the solution for using Query Studio now that support for IE is going away?  

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kallen51465 for now I believe Firefox will be your option. Edge will not work with Query Studio, I believe. The only thing I see with Firefox is you will not be able to Drag and Drop data items onto your report, but everything else should work. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ngomez
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD- Firefox is not a support browser in my organization. Is there another way I can access Query Studio? Please advise Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ngomez as far as I know the only option, if it still is available would be to use Microsoft Edge to sign in and then use the Open in Internet Explorer option to open the Edge browser in I.E. If you Google this, you can find the steps. I don't use Edge, so I haven't checked if this is still an option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ngomez apparently IE 11 can still be used, but there is no support for that browser any longer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey