cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Project code doesn't come up despite being active

Hi guys, 

Recently I tried to submit an expense claim and despite entering the correct project code, it doesn't come up in "Project" field where you type the project code. The project code was previously closed and got activated for me to submit my expenses. But it's not showing up on my end. Any idea what's happening?

Cheers,

Rishan

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rishan what is the project name and code, please? 

Projects don't technically get activated or deactivated per se in SAP Concur. To be able to select a project, your site administrator must have it added to the List of available projects. If the project was finished or closed out, it might have been removed from the master list which would explain why you are not seeing it. 

If you give me the name and code of the project, I can look to see if it is in the list or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rishan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for your response. It's 100914550. 

Regards,

Rishan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rishan looks like you were able to find this code. I am looking at your report and I see it selected on the report header. I've provided the screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1671036322903.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Rishan,

Was the Project activated in Concur or any other system like SAP ERP or ORACLE? 

If yes, please check whether activation reflected in Concur?

Or may be you can try login again and create a new report.

Regards