cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Problem in Concur expensing...

I am trying to attach a hotel bill to an expense report (as of done many times in the past).  After browsing and selecting he file I get a pop up box that states:  "Blocked: confidential data detected".  Is anyone experiencing this issue?  This is the first time this has occurred and I don't know how to resolve this.  We have to provide hotel receipts with these reports before submitting.  Any advice would be welcomed.  Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gen in over 13 years at SAP Concur, this is the first time I've ever come across this. I'm asking a colleague about it. I'll let you know if they have any help regarding it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gen in over 13 years at SAP Concur, this is the first time I've ever come across this. I'm asking a colleague about it. I'll let you know if they have any help regarding it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, the problem resolved but the system sent an email to me explaining that my action was blocked because I was prohibited from transferring data while off the corporate network, recommending to connect to the JPMC Network.  The odd thing is that I was in the office working in my usual remote session.  I had no clue that I was off network.  The funny thing is that I left the office and signed in from home.  At that point I went into Concur and was able to attach the receipt without it being blocked.  So, not sure if it was just a glitch in the system.  There was no indication that I was working off the network.  In any case, thanks much for your quick response to this.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gen let's chalk it up to a glitch. 🙂 Glad it resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey