Did you mean: 
Allenfoster17
Occasional Member - Level 1

Phone support

Is there a phone number for support?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Your company should have a help desk that you can call for support. Only authorized users will be able to contact Concur directly for support. Perhaps there is something in the "Company Notes" section on your Concur homepage?

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Allenfoster17 maybe try this number: 1-877-901-4960. I'm not sure if you have to have purchased our User Support Desk to use this number or not, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. 

Out of curiosity, what issue are you having?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Allenfoster17
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was billed 3 separate times from the hotel I stayed at during a 2 week business trip.  My expense report showed the 3 transactions plus an additional "Pending Expense" which was the total of the 3 amounts.  I submitted the 3 amounts but the "Pending Expense" is still there.  This was 6 weeks ago.

@Allenfoster17 the pending expense won't just go away automatically. Have you tried deleting it? Expenses that come in and show in your Available Expenses will sit there indefinitely until you take some action on it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.