cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Penny Testing a good practice for ExpensePay to reimburse?

Hi everyone thanks for your help!

I am curious if Concur ExpensePay actually does a penny test before reimbursing employees of if its a good practice for us to do at the company. 

Details of the current situation:
- We don't penny test (Currently using Expensify and implementing Concur)

- We use QBO (implementing Netsuite) 

Concern:

- Payment doesn't go through due to an error on the system or employee end which results in money going out to the wrong account which leads to unnecessary pain in my life.

I know it takes longer to reimburse an employee for the first time (3-5 days) and was wondering if this is because they already penny test in the back end. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppark I can tell you that Expense Pay does do a penny test. You can actually see it from the Payment Manager screen when viewing Employee Banking. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ppark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin, stupid question but where can I see the payment manager screen that you are talking about? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ppark Under Administration>Company>Tools. If you have Expense Pay already turned on, you will see Payment Manager. If Expense Pay is not yet turned on, this will not be available.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.