cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SVickery
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending transaction - out of pocket

As the administrator, I have an employee that has a charge that shows Pending transaction.  I have tried to delete on his behalf and add as a new expense; however, it shows as either Pending transaction or Out of Pocket.  The charge appears on the company credit card statement - it was not out of pocket.  How do we account for this expense? 

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @SVickery ,

Most likely explanations are that the credit card transaction for that expense has either been submitted already on another report, or has been deleted and needs to be released back to the user's account through Company Card Administration -> Manage Transactions.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SVickery my guess is the credit card transaction that would match to this pending item has already been submitted. Go back and look at this employee's past reports. I am about 90% confident you will see the charge has already been submitted. 🙂

Also, this article is helpful: Everything You Need to Know About Pending Card Transaction Items

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.