cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hson1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending card transaction

Hi,

My United Airlines airfare expense is stuck in "pending card transaction" for about 3 months. I used a corporate card for the transaction as well. I received the Diners Club card statement and the charge appears in the statement. 

This issue is preventing me from submitting the expense report to my company for the airfare payment. Could anyone have a chance to resolve this issue?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hson1 when you log into SAP Concur, on the home screen look in the Company Notes section. You will need to click Read More to expand. At the bottom of the Company Notes there are Help phone numbers. I would try the KPMG National Support Center number first. If they cannot help, then let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hson1 Hello there. Did you submit the actual company card charge on an expense report? I find that when something is Pending for this long, the user has already submitted the card charge and then are left with this Pending transaction. If you know you have submitted it then just delete the Pending transaction. 

For future reference, Pending Card Transaction items that come in come from your travel booking and are what we call Itinerary items. They appear shortly after you finish your booking. The idea is that they will sit there until the purchase for that itinerary item is made and the card transactions uploads into your profile. When that happens, the system is supposed to automatically match the Pending item to the card charge. Sometimes this doesn't happen and the user is left with the scenario you have. What is most important is the actual card charge. The Pending items are not the actual expense, that is why they can just be deleted out of the system if need be.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hson1

Thank you for your quick response, Kevin.

I didn't submit this card transaction and still, I'm trying to submit it but my company never accept it.

I read some of your replies to others' issues, and I think it could probably be the reason why I used the corporate card before my card was assigned to me in the system.

Could you please check my status at the moment as well?

Thanks in advance!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hson1 So, the transaction did upload but it came in before your card was assigned. You'll need to have a card administrator release it. Once it is released, add it to the report you have Named Addendum To. When you add it, it should match to the Pending item that is already on the report. 

Let me know if you do not know who your card administrators are.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
hson1

Hi Kevin,

It would be great you can share the info about who the card administrator is.

Thank you!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hson1 when you log into SAP Concur, on the home screen look in the Company Notes section. You will need to click Read More to expand. At the bottom of the Company Notes there are Help phone numbers. I would try the KPMG National Support Center number first. If they cannot help, then let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
woodd

Hi Kevin,

I have a hotel Pending Card Transaction  from 06/29/2022,  The expense report was submitted and paid, but it is still showing Pending card transaction, how do I make that go away?  

Doreen

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@woodd you can delete it. Select the item. This will activate the delete button on the Available Expenses screen. That will do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
GENERONO

My March 2, 2022 expense was not matching the card transaction. I can not submit my expense report with an Exception. How can you help me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GENERONO Please provide me a screenshot of the Exception so I can better assist. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nstevens507

I'm having a similar issue. I called the citibank and they have the hotel charge under two transactions thus causing the 'pending card transaction" notification. They told me they were unable to combine the transactions into one so I can't get my report approved because of it. What can I do?

@nstevens507 Pending Card Transaction items are not required to be added to a report. 

Your corporate card transactions are the most important item and need to be added to reports. 

If you have two different charges by the hotel, you should see two separate corporate card items in your Available Expenses, correct? I'm not understanding how two transactions from the hotel is causing a pending item. Can you provide a screenshot please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lola001

Hi @KevinD I have the same issue have tried contacting my company to no avail. Please can you help?