cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyuff
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending card transaction - still waiting after 2 weeks

Hi,

I have two transactions on 7th April 2022 that I could not submit as I am still waiting for concur to marry up with my credit card provider. Can anyone advise what I can do about this? The transactions were at large UK grocery stores, so I can't see what the problem is. Any advice as what to do to sort this would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andyuff I took a look at your expenses and the system did marry up the receipts with the card charges. For some reason the receipt image came in twice. The two items you are waiting on can be deleted. I've provided a screenshot of your expense report showing the two charges: one for 2.60 and the other for 3.00 that are both on the report with receipt attached. For some reason the receipt date said 4/7 but the card charge date showed up as 4/8. That might be why the two sitting in your available expenses didn't get matched.

KevinD_0-1650999788161.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andyuff

Hi Kevin. I have another card transaction that has not pulled through into Concur. It is a hotel booking for £102 on 28th April, nearly a month ago. How do I resolve this? 

Many thanks, Andy Uff

andyuff

Don't worry, I badgered our admin and they sorted it 🙂