cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manchella
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending card transaction - for more than a month

I have an expense stuck in 'Pending card Transaction' status for more than a month now.

Need help with guidance!

2 Solutions
Solution
manchella

Hi Kevin,

I re-checked the 'Last 90 Days' Reports (again) - and I can't find it.

Sorry - This issue has been boggling me.

I called Citi and they don't see the expense on their end either.

Raj

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella I cannot find it on my end. I would keep checking the credit card statement. If it doesn't ever show up, I guess you got lucky. 🙂 

I don't know what else either of us can do if it isn't on your company card statement, then it must have been covered somehow. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella was this a company credit card purchase and if so, did you possibly already submit the card transaction? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
manchella

Hi Kevin,

Yes - This is a company card transaction.

No - I don't think I submitted the expense already. Is there a way to confirm?

Regards

Raj 

manchella

This expense was never submitted. I also called the credit card company and they don't see it as a line item at their end.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella I wasn't able to find your company searching for Corteva. Is there another name I can search for to find your SAP Concur site?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
manchella

The company name is Corteva Agriscience.

The email domain is @corteva.com

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella I found the report with the pending items. These are just itinerary items and the actual card charges were submitted on the report named Wave2 SIT1 - Johnston (see screenshot below). For future reference, to see your past expense reports, click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. On the next screen (Manage Expenses) click Report Library on the right. On the Report Library screen, click the View button to see your options for viewing past reports. As for the Pending Johnston report, just delete the report. Once deleted go to your Available Expenses list and just delete those items. 

KevinD_0-1651766067720.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
manchella

Hi Kevin,

The Airfare in report 'Wave2 SIT1 - Johnston' is for the outbound United Airlines flight from Indianapolis to Des Moines. ($448.05)

I don't think the Return trip that was on American Airlines came thru. 

manchella_0-1651787619253.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella it might be on another report. I would check all your other reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
manchella

Hi Kevin,

I re-checked the 'Last 90 Days' Reports (again) - and I can't find it.

Sorry - This issue has been boggling me.

I called Citi and they don't see the expense on their end either.

Raj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella is it possible you had a credit with American Airlines? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
manchella

No Kevin - I did not have credit with American.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manchella I cannot find it on my end. I would keep checking the credit card statement. If it doesn't ever show up, I guess you got lucky. 🙂 

I don't know what else either of us can do if it isn't on your company card statement, then it must have been covered somehow. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey