cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScottM1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Transaction not posting and disappeared now

I have an airfare transaction that posted to the Pending Transactions section and hasn't moved to Available expenses to assign to a report. My corporate credit card was used for the transaction (1/21) and it's been almost a week. The transaction was completed through our travel agency (Amex) and part of the airfare fee was offset by using a previously unused ticket. I have gone through this same process before (ie partial fee offset with unused ticket) and not had any issues. The fee that our travel agency charges for completing the airfare transaction did post to my Available expenses and I have assigned that to a report. I tried to move the pending transaction to my report yesterday, but it doesn't allow it to be used since it's a pending transaction. Today, the pending transaction has disappeared from my view and there still is no airfare transaction that I can assign to a report. Perhaps I need to just wait longer for the charge to show up...but what if it doesn't?

1 Solution
Solution
ScottM1

It appears that the transaction finally posted. It looks like it took about 10 days to post...much longer than any other transaction I've had in the past. I think I'm all set now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ScottM1 do you happen to remember the amount of the pending transaction and any other details about it? I have an idea of what happened, but need a few more details from you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ScottM1

I can't see what was posted but I can look at my invoice and it shows the balance of $2786.72, which is the ticket price minus the unused ticket credit minus the Amex booking fee. The Amex booking fee is a separate transaction that did get posted to concur and I did apply to a report. Let me know if you need any additional information (my company?).

Scott

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ScottM1 I looked at your account and didn't see any hidden transaction, so the only things I can think of are:

1. The transaction just hasn't uploaded yet. 

2. Maybe a company Ghost Card was used for the airfare that's why you don't see the transaction.

I would suggest checking with your company's travel agency and ask them about the purchase of the airfare since a credit was used. They should be able to shed some light on the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ScottM1

It appears that the transaction finally posted. It looks like it took about 10 days to post...much longer than any other transaction I've had in the past. I think I'm all set now.