cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jwong94
New Member - Level 1

Pending Card Transaction not cleared for 2 weeks?

Hi

I am not sure why one of my car rental expenses is stuck in "pending card transaction". I use a corporate card as well. I called my credit card company and said that the expense was charged to my credit card, and called the car rental company to confirm that. However, it is still stuck in the "pending card transaction" state, and this is preventing me from submitting the report to my employer for payment of the credit card statement. Anyone have any insight on this matter?

3 REPLIES 3
rguzman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi

In my case, my credit card company was replaced on July 22, the date of activation of the new card.

There is no expense uploaded in Concur since the replacement, I have already added new card information in my Concur Profile. 

Anyone can support me with this issue? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rguzman it appears your new card has not been assigned to you in the system. I was able to look up your name and I saw a credit card account with your name, but it shows as unassigned. I'm sending you a private message here on the Community with a name of someone listed as a Credit Card Administrator at your company. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen here in about two minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jwong94 I went in and looked at your expense reports. I saw an Airfare expense that shows as Pending Card Transaction. Is that the expense you are referring to? I did not see any Car Rental expense. If the Airfare is the expense, the date on the transaction is August 6th. It has only been four days, so it's possible that the transaction will take another day or two to show up in SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.