cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mierasj1
New Member - Level 1

Payment

I used my company credit card to make a purchase , the payment was made  and I  received it in my private bank account.

How can I make the payment to the credit card company?

2 REPLIES 2
dlamont
Super User
Super User

mierasj1, was there a credit card transaction (not a receipt) that imported to your Available Expenses? Credit cards can be set up (by your Concur Admin) to import directly into Concur. If the expense was submitted without this "transaction" then you would have ben reimbursed directly to your bank. If there is a "transaction" the transaction would handle how the payment is completed - i.e. directly to the credit card bank, or to your personal bank. Submitting without the "transaction" would mean the credit card bank will not get paid direct by Concur.

I would check with your Concur or Company Credit Card Admin and see how to handle, as there are actually a couple of options to correct this, but your company policy may dictate the resolution option.

Keep in mind credit card transactions can typically take 24-48 hours to import to Concur - so you may need to wait a day or two before expensing them as that transaction feed is pretty important.

Hope this helps.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mierasj1 you probably need to set up a profile online with the credit card issuer so you can make payments. 

I checked your profile and @dlamont is correct. You submitted the expense as an out of pocket expense rather than submitting the credit card charge. I can see the charge in your Available Expenses. 

If you didn't know you would be having company card charges come into your profile, I suggest speaking with your direct manager to have them assist you with this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.