cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ffields
New Member - Level 1

P-Card Report

Good Afternoon.  I just used my company purchase credit card for the first time.  The expenses showed up in concur but states a P-Card Report is required.  Can someone tell me what a P-Card Report is?  Please.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

P-Card (purchasing card) reports are usually separate from an Expense Report. It sounds like your company might use a different module for Pcards. If you check the box to the left of the expense, and click the "Move" button, does it give you the option to start a new statement report? Since this is the first use of your card, you may have to start a report this way. But, in the future, Concur will start the report for you.

JessicaL_0-1621946981493.png

If you do not have this option, you may need to reach out to your Concur Administrator at your company to make sure you have been assigned the correct role and that your card has been mapped to your Pcard program. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ffields it appears you have resolved this issue, correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.