cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reginamccloud
Occasional Member - Level 1

Out of pocket expenses

I have a report showing an expense as an out of pocket expense when it was actually a credit card expense.  The report was processed so the status is "processing payment".  Is there a way to change that expense from out of pocket to the credit card at this point?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@reginamccloud unfortunately no. Processing Payment status cannot be brought back.

Is the credit card charge showing in your available expenses? If so, to get it out of your available expenses you need to add it to a report but it must be marked as personal since you already submitted it as out of pocket. Once you receive the funds from this expense, you will need to send the card company a payment to cover that charge.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aaron_torgerson
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

I'm having a similar issue.  Expenses submitted as out of pocket but a my card was used.  When I mark the expense as personal per your instruction above, it says there will be no reimbursement.

Thanks for your help.

Aaron

reginamccloud
Occasional Member - Level 1

Do you have any suggestions on what our next step should be to correct this?