cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KiranYelluru
New Member - Level 1

Not able to track status of my approved expense

Hi Team,

I have not received my approved claim amount yet, request you to help me where it is currently.

My Report id # F3A902193D744F8C977D

Thanks

Kiran

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KiranYelluru hello there. Unfortunately when it comes to not receiving funds for an expense report that you submitted, we cannot actually assist with that issue since our customers have so many varying methods for making their reimbursements. So, you will need to reach out to someone at your company. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone at your company to reach out to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KiranYelluru hello there. Unfortunately when it comes to not receiving funds for an expense report that you submitted, we cannot actually assist with that issue since our customers have so many varying methods for making their reimbursements. So, you will need to reach out to someone at your company. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone at your company to reach out to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
spjpm
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I am having the same issue. Report E14BA18DE6324AD998F4

Can you please refer me to someone within my company to confirm the status of my payment?

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spjpm hello there. Before I do that, can you please tell me what the current status of the expense report is, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
spjpm
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

The report is showing as Approved for my claim amount. I checked the Details> Report Payments section and it says Payment date of 7/30/21, however, i have not received any payment.

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spjpm If you log into SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section on the home screen. You'll see the following:

KevinD_0-1630513777744.png

This is who you should contact if there are payment issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey