cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vklaxmi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to submit my expense

I'm trying to submit my work from home equipment expense. I get an error that "Report total exceeds eligibility amount". Eligibility amounts shows as 0.0.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It seems that there is a rule that says you are not eligible for this expense type. Since this is company specific, I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator about this issue. Maybe a mistake was made and you are eligible. If you do not know who your Concur Admin is, I would start with your supervisor or Finance.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vklaxmi Your company has set up an eligibility amount for their employees on their profile. On your profile the amount set by your system administrators is $0.00. They have also set up a rule that if you submit a WFH expense that exceeds your designated eligibility amount, it blocks report submission. Well, since your amount is set to $0.00, you aren't allowed to submit this expense. You should speak with your manager about this. Since this is something your company has configured, we won't be able to help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.