cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PANKAJGE
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not Received Company Card Notification for amount of Rs.7623 PANKAJ MARADIYA

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have not received company card notification for amount of Rs.7623 through concur email -AutoNotification@concursolutions.com.

You are requested to send it immediately on my email id - pankaj.maradiya@ge.com, So can submit my expense report.

Best Regards,

Pankaj Maradiya

3 REPLIES 3
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Pankaj,

Card feed will take some time ie 2 to 3 days to reflect under your MANAGE TRANSACTIONS page as per scheduled feed, so request you to wait, You can only submit expenses by adding it into Expense Report not through getting into email.

PANKAJGE
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

Already 12 days completed for this transaction but still not reflect under my MANAGE TRANSACTIONS page. so request you to do needful, Yes i know that i can only submit expenses by adding it into Expense Report once it will be reflected in system but right now Rs.7623 is not reflecting in system. Requesting you to check  & resolve the issue

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PANKAJGE Hello there. This Community isn't SAP Concur Support, so for issues like the one you are experiencing, you will need to reach out to your company's Finance department. Also, SAP Concur doesn't release corporate card transactions. These come from the company card issuer, so if you are missing a transaction, then someone from your company will need to reach out to the bank that issued the card to find out what the issue is. 

If the transaction occurred within the last few days, it might be that it just hasn't uploaded into SAP Concur yet.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.