cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinandrew
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Available Itinerary

Hi all,

I'm here because I couldn't find live chat or contact info on my Concur account page. 

Issue #1

I have an approved business trip request for which I am trying to submit an expense report/claim after returning from the trip.

My problem is that when I generate the expense report matching the request name with the expense report name it doesn't show any available itineraries.

I then try to create a new itinerary in the expense report page however a warning in red text states 'this trip requires a request' even though the business trip request had been approved and status in the request page / audit trail reads approved.

Issue #2 

The business trip occured from Sept 1st to Sept 30th and I am attempting to claim the expense today, Nov 2nd. Usually when I claim 30 days after the actual trip, I receive a 'Travel Allowance Waring' stating this itinerary exceeds 30 days and click OK if this is correct. This time however I didn't see that message and wondered if it was related to issue #1 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@martinandrew hello there. If you could send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I could go in and take a look to see I can figure out what is happening. 

I can't make any promises on being able to troubleshoot the issue, but I'll take a look and see. 

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
martinandrew

Sure, will send you a private message. 

martinandrew

Thanks Kevin,

I have responded to your email which partly helped. 

Could you check it please?

Tbanks!

martinandrew

Hi Kevin,

The solution works fine and I can get the itinerary into the expense report and add daily allowance and other expenses.
However, the exception that was displayed before still  pops up and this prevents me from submitting the final report.
From my understanding of Japanese it reads: Prior application is required to combine domestic and overseas business trips.
I take this as the request has to be approved which it has been. 
Is there any you could help remove the exceptions so I could submit the report?