cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
courtney-DR998
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Approvers defined in workflow

Getting an error message when submitting an expense report "No approvers defined in workflow" how do I get approvers?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@courtney-DR998 approvers are assigned to you by your site administrator. Likely, the person you report to directly will be your approver in SAP Concur. If you aren't sure who your site administrator is, speak with your manager as I'm sure they are already approving other people's reports. They should be able to put in a request to get you an approver.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@courtney-DR998 approvers are assigned to you by your site administrator. Likely, the person you report to directly will be your approver in SAP Concur. If you aren't sure who your site administrator is, speak with your manager as I'm sure they are already approving other people's reports. They should be able to put in a request to get you an approver.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Werner
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can you please add Willie Noordman as the approver 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Werner hello there. This community isn't SAP Concur Support and changes like adding an approver cannot be done by anyone on this community. Approvers are assigned by your company's SAP Concur site administrator. If you happen to know who this is, then reach out to them. If you do not know who this is, then I suggest speaking to your direct manager to get this resolved. My guess is your direct manager has other that report to them and has been approving their expenses, so they should have some experience with this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey