cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brettcorrea
Occasional Member - Level 2

NextGen User Assistance Functionality

Hello, I just read the newly posted NextGen Faq that mentioned there will be a new user assistance functionality which sounds like it will  help acclimate new users with the transition to the new interface:

We plan to offer standardized user assistance content to end users in the future to coincide with the migration efforts to the updated Concur Expense and Concur Request user experience. This opt-in functionality will allow your administrators to decide whether they want to enable the user assistance experience or if they would prefer to wait, allowing customers to control how their users experience the updated SAP Concur interface

Will there be a fee if we opt for this service? Are there any demo videos available showcasing how this feature will work or does the training content need to be adapted to match our company's specific configuration, expense fields, etc.

Will it be available to the few power users I have already moved over to the new interface?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks so much for any advice!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettcorrea we are anticipating a launch hopefully in Q4 2021 or Q1 2022. This is subject to change. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettcorrea I had to ask this question internally and I found out that we will be offering both a free service and a paid service for the user assistance. I don't know of any training resources that exist, but my guess is that we don't have any yet because the feature has yet to launch. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brettcorrea

Hello and thank you. Is there a timeline for when more information will be available about the user assistance feature or when it will be launched, in the case that we decide to roll it out the same time we switch over our company to the new interface? Thanks again for your help and guidance.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettcorrea we are anticipating a launch hopefully in Q4 2021 or Q1 2022. This is subject to change. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
brettcorrea

Thanks for your help!

@brettcorrea Happy to help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey