cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjmartin76
Occasional Member - Level 2

NextGen UI - Report Library All Reports Option

In the NextGen UI the 'All Reports' option is no longer available in the Report Library dropdown. Is there a reason why this was removed? Is there a way to add it back?

We have some Concur super users that use this to help do investigations and audits. They are previewing the new UI and I've received this feedback from multiple of them wanting the 'All Reports' back.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Martin
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmartin76 that option has been removed and replaced with the Date Range option. The user would select this option then use the calendar field to enter in a range, then click Search. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmartin76 that option has been removed and replaced with the Date Range option. The user would select this option then use the calendar field to enter in a range, then click Search. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjmartin76

Thanks @KevinD. Is there any data, reason, user feedback, etc. why it was changed to the date range? I know I will be asked this and want to be able to respond correctly.

Chris Martin
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmartin76 I'm asking someone. I'll let you know what they say. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmartin76 okay, here is what I found out:

"The answer is that we have a lot of long-term users with hundreds of expense reports, and this just was not a performant option for that type of volume.  The targeted date range allows the user to get to the data needed in a more manageable list of reports.  Our usability research and production usage tracking shows that employees rarely search for reports more than one year old, so the views for this year and next year will accommodate 95% of queries"

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cjmartin76

Thanks @KevinD this exactly what I needed!

Chris Martin