cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BettinaSlate
New Member - Level 1

New look for Expense

I guess June 1st you released the new Expense format and it is a huge fail in my opinion.

It is way to busy, twisches and switches so many times to get one expense done. It is combersome and slow. It doubled the time and it is awful to the eyes. You ever this this design reinvented the wheel and actually screwed this up. I have asked SAP Concur to switch back to the old version. 

Does anyone feel the same way?

11 REPLIES 11
NStuhr
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

What was the specific expense task you ran into an issue with? The new UI was built to reduce clicks and be less busy, specifically offering a 1-click expense experience. Please include more detail and I can walk you through the experience. Thank you. 

danko85
New Member - Level 1

Adding guests, inputting names, etc...  It's just more cumbersome. 

WBSF1
New Member - Level 2

It's absolutely terrible.  Way too many screens and clicks to get done what used to be simple before. 

borgelt
Occasional Member - Level 2

It didn't reduce clicks, and actually, probably quadrupled clicks. Too much drilling down, as opposed to everything on one page (add attendees, adding expenses, etc)

danko85
New Member - Level 1

Agree 100%.  Takes at least 15 minutes longer to complete.  

Bargeda2
New Member - Level 1

I agree 100% with BettinaSlate.  Epic fail!  Please revert back to the old view!!!

Next time such a major change is considered, please perform a pilot test amongst ACTUAL USERS who will be impacted OR give users the choice between views.

Juaorpo
Occasional Member - Level 3

Count me in, please revert back to the old interface. 

PaulMiller
Occasional Member - Level 1

Agree 100%, new look is awful, slow and the quick mileage option no longer exists making my monthly inputs far more time consuming, this is about as bad a change as you could have made. Is there an option to switch back? If not please give us one asap so we can get away from this awful interface.

lolberding

Agree 100%!  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  This is someone's idea of making their job relevant.  They did not consult the USERS on this.  Nothing is easy with this version, it does take much longer.  I have field users that are going to go out of their minds on this one.  Demand the old version back.  I'm still waiting for an answer to a Case I opened asking how to revert back to the old version.  

PaulMiller

Agree 100%, the old interface was quick, easy, simple and user friendly, this new one looks awful but even worse removes key features and what is left takes much, much longer to use. The "built to reduce clicks" would love to know how that works as thats not my experience. And where is the Quick Expense option, the main element me and my team used?

lglenn
New Member - Level 1

The new look for Expense is too cumbersome!  Go back to the old way please.