cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

New User Interface

Hi 

Has anyone found that since switching to the New UI that the site seems to be riddled with error message when users are navigating through various menus.  I am receiving daily emails like the one below when our users are trying to do basic tasks. 

jocelynfleur_0-1667332983489.png

In addition to this I agree with the other admins that the new UI is not an improvement at all. It is surprising that the tool seems to have gone backwards rather than forwards. Concur was looking dated and now the overall functionality is poor. 

It seems much slower as well which is not good for busy users that want to get their expenses done as quickly as possible. 

Today receipts are not working. What next? 

7 REPLIES 7
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Almost every day now.  It is very frustrating as the Lead Administrator.  I can't keep up with all the Teams Messages and overload of complaints from our Users.  I received your same error yesterday and today.  Also Users can't attach receipts, I can't approve. 😭

TammyK_0-1667333647496.png

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Tammy, 

Thank you for confirming that I am not alone. I do not know why there are so many errors and we never used to experience this. I have the same receipt issue as well. It is very frustrating to have to be on the receiving end of so many complaints. 

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Also it seems to be all internet browsers!! They are all broken. 

You may already know about the Service Status.  It's at the bottom left of the main page.  But I also know many times it will show all Green and there are issues.  Starting this week I will continue to submit tickets when it's all green.

TammyK_0-1667334290239.png

TammyK_1-1667334390686.png

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Tammy, 

I am continuing to issue tickets as well. I noticed the receipt issue this morning. Just another day of issues for us system administrators. 

It would be helpful if the support tab was actually functioning.  I have been getting errors for 2 days and it will not connect.

Nancy Murray
Agfa