cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joelbosco
New Member - Level 1

New Layout for September 2022

This is is AWFUL.  I can't figure out how to enter new itineraries or even edit the old one.  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joelbosco Travel Allowances now has its own link on the expense report. So, where you used to click Details, you now click Travel Allowances, then select Manage Travel Allowances. Once you select this, the screen is the same as it always has been to enter or edit itineraries. 

KevinD_0-1664315472799.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BrianSchmelzle
New Member - Level 1

Just here to agree that the new layout is horrible.  Please go back to the older version.  I am wasting alot of time.

@BrianSchmelzle I like to be honest and straightforward so I will say that reverting back to the Legacy UI is not an option. However, we do have a team that is committed to hearing feedback on what customers think can make the new UI better and taking that feedback to our product teams. 

To provide feedback specifically for our NextGen UI, read this article: Feedback on NextGen Expense UI

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.