cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jsajdak
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Concur Expense system

This new Concur takes so much more time to do expense reporting.  I am an Executive Assistant that has been using this system for 10years.  I would consider myself an expert user of Concur.  I am all for change when it is for the better.  This for me is not better.  It take three different windows just to add attendees.  I can't simply click to see an attendee I have to go two deep.  I can't select an expense to see the details on the right side anymore.  I can't drag expenses and cannot import expenses into a report to see what to add.  Everything is more time consuming.  If I am wrong and I am missing something then please help point me in the right direction.  Is there a way to adjust some of these changes?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jsajdak our product team is currently working on improving receipt attachment. Drag and drop of receipts is coming by the end of this year. My contact also told me that changes to Adding Attendees is likely next to be worked on. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
carriei
Occasional Member - Level 3

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jsajdak our product team is currently working on improving receipt attachment. Drag and drop of receipts is coming by the end of this year. My contact also told me that changes to Adding Attendees is likely next to be worked on. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carriei
Occasional Member - Level 3

Kevin the new interface was designed for use on a mobile device it seems and there are no accessibility features at least that I have found when using on a large screen display. Correct or have I missed something?

Jsajdak
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm glad to hear this is being worked on.  I am wondering why some of these things weren't worked out during beta.  In any case, I am excited that these things are being acknowledged.  Do you think we could also get the side window back (right side preview).  The previous version you where able to be in your report and have expenses on the left side but a preview on the right side with the option to import available expenses.  All without being it taken out of your current report? Now you have to leave the report to see available expenses.  Thanks for your continued improvements

JamesGay
Occasional Member - Level 2

Why is this marked as 'resolved'?  Nothing has been resolved...