cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NormaJ16
Occasional Member - Level 1

Network Not Found

Trying to enter an expense report and charge to a project network, but the network is not showing in the list.  It says it doesn't exist.  Can someone please assist?

Thanks,

Norma

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NormaJ16 hello there. A list of Networks is something specific to your company and gets loaded into the SAP Concur system by your site administrator. Unfortunately this Community doesn't have anyone that is able to access that list of Networks. You'll need to speak with your company's site administrator. I'm sending a private message with the name of someone with Admin permissions. Hopefully they can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NormaJ16
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, Kevin, for your reply!  I contacted corporatecard@celanese.com and they replied and said they couldn't find the network either, so they entered a ticket for me.  Hopefully, they will be able to resolve the issue.  🙂

Thanks again and have a great day!

Norma

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NormaJ16 good to hear. It might just be that the Network hasn't been added into the system yet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.