cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielDeronda
Occasional Member - Level 2

Need to change expense approver in SAP Concur

Hello

I'm submitting an expense report for the 1st time on Concur, for some travel tickets.

I created the report on 27/09/22, I left it for a few days as I wasn't sure of the process of getting the report approved.

I signed in a couple of days ago & my expense report says "Submitted & pending approval & then the name of my line manager.  However, she is on maternity leave & I have a new line manager.  I can't change the expense approver as it is greyed out.

DanielDeronda_0-1665144463540.png

DanielDeronda_2-1665144710357.png

Could you please advise on how I proceed to get this expense report approved by my current line manager?

Hopefully this will be sorted by the time my next expenses report needs submitting.

Dan Goulden

Commercial Executive, Consumer Care, AEMEA/UK

E daniel.goulden@kao.com    M +44 (0) 7483 078 510   W Kao.com

Kao (UK) Ltd 6 Agar Street, London, WC2N 4HN, UK. Registered Office 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2DY.

Registered in England and Wales. 04471658.

Statutory Directors Ed Barham, Karen Frank, Guido Kirchhoff, Deborah Rix.

Please click here for information about the processing of personal data of our business partners.

DanielDeronda_1-1665144512502.png

1 Solution
Solution
DanielDeronda

KevinD I have opened up the report but I can't find a Recall button anywhere, I can see see a blue button to Copy The Claim, but there is no option to Recall Claim.

What do I need to do now?

Thanks

Dan Goulden

E daniel.goulden@kao.com    M +44 (0) 7483 078 510   W Kao.com

Kao (UK) Ltd 6 Agar Street, London, WC2N 4HN, UK. Registered Office 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2DY.

Statutory Directors Ed Barham, Karen Frank, Guido Kirchhoff, Deborah Rix.

Please click here for information about the processing of personal data of our business partners.

DanielDeronda_0-1665232052112.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DanielDeronda go back to the screen that you provided the screenshot from. Click the report tile to open the report. You should see a Recall button.

Recall the report. Now, I checked and your approver is not changed in the system. I'm going to send you a private message here on the community with a contact name. They should be able to help get your approver changed. Once changed, resubmit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
DanielDeronda

KevinD I have opened up the report but I can't find a Recall button anywhere, I can see see a blue button to Copy The Claim, but there is no option to Recall Claim.

What do I need to do now?

Thanks

Dan Goulden

E daniel.goulden@kao.com    M +44 (0) 7483 078 510   W Kao.com

Kao (UK) Ltd 6 Agar Street, London, WC2N 4HN, UK. Registered Office 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2DY.

Statutory Directors Ed Barham, Karen Frank, Guido Kirchhoff, Deborah Rix.

Please click here for information about the processing of personal data of our business partners.

DanielDeronda_0-1665232052112.png

tgrpetersburg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD,

I'm having the same problem. I've change the approver in my profile but since the recent change made to Concur, it appears to be ignoring that and defaulting back to my supervisor (I'm on loan to another team so a different supervisor is approving my reports).

hud4051
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, I am having a similar issue. The manager who usually approves my Concur is out on FMLA. I do not see an option to change my expense approver. Can you assist me with this, please? Thanks - Deb

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

I sent you a Private Message. Generally, you would need to contact the Concur Administrator at your company. I will wait for your reply back to my Private Message.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DanielDeronda

The expenses approver has been changed now & my expenses claim report has been sent to the correct person now.

ER
New Member - Level 1

Dears,

I have created report but not yet submitted as it will go to default approver, however i need to change for another one but couldn't find hpw to proceed.

Please support step by step to sort issue out

Regards,

ER