cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haris123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need Urgent Assistance On Expenses In CONCUR

Hi Team,

Please advise in which Head / Sun head we can claim the receipts / Bills for the following.

1 - SUNDRY EXPENSES

2 - OFFICE WATER BILL

3- OFFICIAL CAR REPAIR & MAINTENANCE EXPENSES ( PUNCTURE - WASHING SERVICE)

Need urgent reply as I have to raise the Claims.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haris123 Hello again. The help you are requesting is specific to your company. The Community members here in the Concur Expense Forum unfortunately will not be able provide the assistance you are seeking because they do not have access to your site and do not know your company's policies. This forum is for more general questions, such as "How do I attach a receipt to my expense?" or "Why am I seeing a red circle next to my expense entry?"

I always suggest reaching out to your direct manager for help when it comes to which expense type to use. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
haris123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I do agree with your kind and detail reply. Now need your kind assistance on the following query.

for instance if anyone has done the meal expenses of total amount in a month of Rs. 15,000. Now out of this total amount the 10,000 was paid through the corporate card and the remaining amount of 5,000 was paid on cash. Now once he will charge the total amount so he will do a separate entries of the expense done against the corporate card and on the personal basis. But as I look on the meals expense, why it is written Personal Expense (do not reimburse) as I am sharing below the screenshot for the kind reference.

haris123_0-1623124101513.png

Please assist. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haris123 If the remaining 5,000 is an amount that the user can be reimbursed because it is an allowable business expense, then you want to uncheck the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. This checkbox prevents reimbursement for the amount entered and it should only be used when a user accidentally or for some other reason makes a personal purchase on their corporate card. 

Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.