cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff123
Occasional Member - Level 1

My hotel charged a damage deposit and then credited the amount back to my card.

The hotel charged a damage deposit and the credit is now showing up in Concur as an negative expense.  How can you remove this credit?  Not sure why this is so hard since it is basically a wash however, the concur system doesn't address damage deposits returned or incidentals charge returned as part of the drop down items under hotels.  Thank you in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeff123 from the comment entered by the person who returned the report, I believe they are telling you to use the expense type I'm pointing to in the screenshot. Also, be sure to change the date to 2/15 as per the commenter's note. 

KevinD_0-1651001476890.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jeff123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your suggestion and originally tried this route but, get the following red flag the system wants me to change the "payment type" and it won't allow any changes to that block at my level.  

jeff123_0-1651077380493.png

Jeff

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeff123 I see you were able to get this submitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.