cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RosskoUK
New Member - Level 2

Mobile App now a Web App?

Hi,

It's been quite some time since I filed expenses, so logging in today I was surprised to see that the mobile app now just takes me to a web page, which I could just as easily access on my laptop. It isn't as easy to take photos of expenses and the fields don't auto-populate with the ££ and receipt info. Is this intentional, or a mistake that I could wait for them to fix? It's a pretty horrible experience in its current state.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RosskoUK there has been a change to the mobile login process. I helped someone with this exact issue a couple of weeks ago.

To better help you, when you launch the mobile app to sign in, what do you see? You should see a field to enter your Username or email address. After you enter your username, what do you see? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RosskoUK
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the response. As I went to take some screenshots, I had the option to "sign in with the old experience". Doing that took me to the mobile app so I have solved this. Not sure why I didn't get that prompt before. 

I do appreciate you reaching out so quickly.

Thanks,

Ross