cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Microsoft Contact Number for Concur Expense

Hello,

I am unable to locate the MSFT number for Concur expenses as I have paid an expense and it is still showing up via email and I do NOT have access to the expense tool.  There are not MSFT support numbers listed, so please let me know what it is.

Thank you,

Erik

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erikn actually, if you log in to your SAP Concur account, you'll see a Company Notes section on the home screen. Click Read More. You will see links for contacting help. See my screenshot below. I'd start here. 🙂

KevinD_0-1656436301748.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erikn actually, if you log in to your SAP Concur account, you'll see a Company Notes section on the home screen. Click Read More. You will see links for contacting help. See my screenshot below. I'd start here. 🙂

KevinD_0-1656436301748.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
coduinn
New Member - Level 1

Hi there, where can i find the contact numbers to talk to a person and work through how I treat my expense credits on concur

coduinn
New Member - Level 1

no don't have this option, i based in Ireland, what else can you share that provides me with support contact details?

erikn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin, that worked!