cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CRT_66
Occasional Member - Level 1

Matching Card Transaction Exception

I have a transaction for a rental car expense and when I enter the name of the rental car company it comes back as an Invalild Value.  For this same expense it says I have submitted an E receipt, which I did not submit, and it shows as an Out of Pocket Expense when it was not? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you resolved this issue yet? If not, please send me a private message with your name and company name so I can take a look at your account.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
suinamd1
New Member - Level 1

Hi , I am strugglng to submit my expenses from last few months / weeks , Due to below exception error , tried all options but no success , Who can help me here ??

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 2.09.39 PM.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suinamd1 The exception you are seeing is a company specific exception tied to an Audit Rule by your company. You will have to reach out to your internal SAP Concur site admin to get this resolved. From the looks of the rule and transaction, the expense wa back in March, which is almost 5 months ago. Most companies do not allow expenses this old to be submitted or in your case, your company has a rule that all old transactions must be reconciled before you can submit a new report. 

Unfortunately, only someone at your company can help you with this since it is a custom/specific audit rule your company created.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.