cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbrown95136
New Member - Level 1

Match button?

I received two charges from a hotel (a deposit and the actual charges).  I imported both charges into my expense report.  I need to expense them as one expense.  Help says I can combine the charges by using Match (I think) or Combine.  I selected the two expenses on the left side of my expense report.  But there is no Match button or Combine button.  How do I do this?

If I can't do it from the Expense area, how do I send them back to Transactions and try to combine them there?

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

You can't combine entries of the same type.  You can combine a credit card charge with an e-Receipt or ExpenseIt item, but not with another credit card charge.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

You can't combine entries of the same type.  You can combine a credit card charge with an e-Receipt or ExpenseIt item, but not with another credit card charge.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dean is correct. You cannot combine two credit card transactions into one expense because they are two separate transactions. There is no way to combine them, They both need to be added to your expense report and subitted as individual line items. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bafitzgerald
New Member - Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue. The problem is how to correctly itemize. Because the hotel charged the first $1,000 separately, there is no way to accurately itemize. No matter what, I'll have to account for one of the charges by splitting it on each bill. What is the solution here?

@bafitzgerald Unfortunately what you mention in your post is the only solution. Due to the fact the hotel made two charges for your one stay, you will have split an expense between the two transactions. There isn't much else you can do when your company requires hotel itemizations, but the hotel charges you twice for the same stay. I wish I had a better answer, but this is a somewhat uncommon occurrence. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.